- Our Woodland Bench looks like an overgrown grapevine is cradling its beautiful granite seat.
- Designed to complement any natural setting, the two-inch thick bench was sliced from a large granite boulder, then polished to perfection.
- A blacksmith completed the design by hand-hammering and intricately bending and welding the iron base.
- The metal is protected with zinc plating before the craftsman hand paints the grapevine with bronze, green, and purple accents.
- The custom selected stone combined with hand-forged base and hand-painted design make each of these art pieces unique.
- Mother Nature will add her individual patina to this bench over time, but it also looks exquisite in an a foyer or other indoor setting.
Since each piece is unique, size and weight vary. This product is approximately:
- 48"L x 16"W x 18"H
- 250 lbs