- We've purchased a large selection of these antique stone troughs over the years from farmers who have used them to feed and water animals.
- We love them all, but we can't honestly verify the exact age of the authentic limestone basins. Some may be 100 years old while others could be less than 10.
- What we can tell you is that they will add a charming old-world feel to any landscape.
- Try them as planters or use them as garden accents or for water features.
- These hand-carved stone troughs will not disappoint.
- Since each piece is unique in size and weight, we price them by the cubic foot, measured by the outside dimension (length by the width by height).
- We have a large selection, so just give us a call if you have a specific size in mine.
- Troughs are priced per cubic foot.